Timothy S Wvh

Getting what i paid for

Lund Boats - Getting what i paid for
Bought new 1650 rebel xl no gps finally got it said comes with 3 seats came with 2 finally got it ,and then i read in standard options it comes with traveling cover asked dealer he said no it is an option, love the boat just want everything i paid for thanks , dealer might be allittle shady ?
Loss:

Preferred solution: Just want what comes with this boat no hard feelings

User's recommendation: Not sure I would buy from them

William R Jfm

Verified Buyer

Rear cleats loose and two washers missing on 2013 Pro V 1875

Lund Boats - Rear cleats loose and two washers missing on 2013 Pro V 1875
Lund Boats - Rear cleats loose and two washers missing on 2013 Pro V 1875 - Image 2

Cleats were loose and rattling in the rear, so I opened the access covers and discovered that they were indeed loose and on one side the washers were missing, so I contacted the dealer and was told washers were not available unless I purchased an entirely new cleat even though I had never opened the access covers before and purchased the boat new, likely came from the factory this way. I called the factory customer service number and was told they wouldn't do anything it was my own problem and should contact the dealer and when I asked to speak to a manager, was told there was none. I guess Lund and Rays sport and Marine in Perham expect its consumers to pay for not only new parts but to purchase an entire kit of parts to get a 4 dollar part that isn't available in the after market.

Cons:
  • Customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Look somewhere else for your boat needs poor service and customer service.

Jeff K Efj

Verified Buyer

| map-marker Otego, New York

Horrible customer service and warranty

Lund Boats - Horrible customer service and warranty
Lund Boats - Horrible customer service and warranty - Image 2
Lund Boats - Horrible customer service and warranty - Image 3
Lund Boats - Horrible customer service and warranty - Image 4
Waiting for over two months after purchasing a new land for a warranty issue is absolutely ridiculous
Loss:
Cons:
  • Customer service
  • Quality control and overall build quality

Preferred solution: I would like all the warranty issues fixed and extended warranty given to me from my boat

map-marker Scranton, Pennsylvania

I need 1998 Alaskan 50th anniversary decals

Nothing bad happened I am in desperate need of a 50th Anniversary decal for my 20 1998 Alaskan that I have just restored and if anyone at Lund boats could please steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

User's recommendation: Best boats

map-marker Bellevue, Washington

My 2020 Lund impact take on water

There are two rows of rivets that take on water ! I looked in my rod locker an on the leaky side the rivet backs are different sizes the stiffback is a 18 the track is bent out ward ., the impact sells video shows u can take it a shore an have Shorelunchnever did such a thing but if it was operating error the hull would be bent in .

The stiffback is dimpled out not in .. Bees sports said It was a Operating error looking in side the hull the rivets tell a different story one rivet back is smashed gone another one is over smashed the rivets on port side all look uniform there all the same size . assembly error! the QC missed that .

We saved for the best boat for fishing an family. An Lund is the one love my boat just want to feel save with our family day !!! Fishing day the Pump will maintain the leak . Over time its only 2 yrs old ,but over time it might rot the wood faster the normal.

Lund cut big holes all over an it stayed afloat an drove it to. Awesome! I need some paint or epoxy to stop leak so it can last us for many more years .. bees sports wanted to charge me $13k to send it to Minnesota an Lund will fix it an let me know what happened.

I do not trust the no more . I can see some bad workmanship .have pictures there is rubbed off paint on the out side but from the trailer was not set up right they just slapped a boat on it ,didnt adjust the boards !! Seen on the web same yr.

, same trailer the wood is already rotted under carpet . Gonna look at ours an take the carpet to see if thats the rubbing of paint problem Thank you , Lund Family

User's recommendation: The sell submarine and don’t stand by *** like there produces these rivets are all different sizes on this side of the sub

Steven H Qdl
map-marker Fox Lake, Illinois

Window falling out since purchase

Bought new Tyee 1900. Driver windshield gasket was improperly installed at factory.

Lund dealer said it was fine. Took boat to Minnesota for trip and as expected window gasket fell out and window is out of line.

Love boat for fishing. Lund has zero customer service, impossible to contact anyone who wants to help.

Dealers pass the buck.

Im not really ask him for anything other than get my boat fixed. Now Im wondering if I shouldve went with the Ranger I had picked out.

For the money I spent on this boat originally its ridiculous.

Theres no customer service. Even now I feel like Im sending this note to the iCloud because no one will respond.

Pros:
  • Looks good floats for fishing
Cons:
  • Delivered with broken seats and broken gasket on driver windshield

Preferred solution: Fix my boat. Since purchase I’ve had to seats replace and still have two broken ones. Fix windshield.

User's recommendation: Go over your boat with a fine tooth comb and get everything broke on delivery fixed. I had two broken seats, broken seal on the windshield gauges were all holding water which they’ve never fixed etc. etc. etc..

Mehbub A Uqf

Mera order jaldi se jasdi delivery karne ke liya

DelW W

| map-marker Sanger, Texas

Poor quality control -- new boat still in for warranty repairs

Totally regret buying a mighty Lund boat -- after delivery, found multiple issues with the boat. Took 90 days to get parts in.

Dealer has had my boat for over 3 weeks after stating it would take one day to "repair". Total Lemon of a boat. Should have purchased a Tracker! Yes, I said it.

Issues: Crooked/misapplied & tearing pin striping/logo; flooring squeaks and "gives" on one side of boat; carpet bubbling up in front deck; installed 2 bank charger but paid for a 3 bank; center windshield misaligned by over 1/2" (had to order entire new windshield); seat posts stuck; boat cover too tight & needs to be replaced; driver's seat adjustment arm loose; there is more but you get the idea.

Very poor communication from the dealer -- only updates I get are when I reach out to them loudly.

Requested update 6 days ago and still no response. Ending up calling the factory in hopes someone cares enough to light a fire under some butts. If not, I will sell this LemonLund and move to my local BPS to order a Ranger.

Lund quality vastly overrated based on my personal and frustrating experience. Lund, if you have any issues with any of my statements, PLEASE give me a call -- let's discuss!

Pros:
  • Style and features
Cons:
  • Quality control and overall build quality

Preferred solution: ... my boat back in 100% new condition so I can use it

User's recommendation: Avoid Lund until their quality control improves

map-marker Washington, Pennsylvania

1775 pro vee seat issue

Lund Boats - 1775 pro vee seat issue
Lund Boats - 1775 pro vee seat issue - Image 2
The captain seat of my 1775 was never installed correctly from the day I bought the boat. The seat wobbled and I always found black plastic below the seat. It got worse in time and now is very loose. The black bushing came out all the way and the seat came loose. This while on the water moving. Here the seat tightening *** was never tightened this eroding the bushing till it was destroyed. I can not get an answer from Lund and there are no contact numbers to call. Ridiculous! I paid over 55k for this boat and customer service is terrible.
Amarah Vos
map-marker Oakville, Ontario

Disappointed customer

I have a 2021impact xs 1875, im very disappointed with the fit and finish of my purchase. Loose screws, compartment doors dont line up, wind shield does not line up, loose rivets in the hull , taking on lots of water. Not pleased at all. Talked to many other Lund owners with exact same problems. Whats going on!!! Please contact me. This does not seem like a dealer can help out with the water problems.
map-marker Reno, Nevada

Question about my new 1650 XL anch

I called for support regarding anchoring precautions for my new boat. I was promised a call back but it never happened.
Florabelle Mgi
map-marker Scottville, Michigan

Boat cleat fell off my 2075 TYEE and cannot access to put back on

Boat cleats totally fell off one side of boat and one by steering wheel is impossible to get to . Appears no way to contact lund ! Not sure what to do just looking for advice on best way to access . Seems like should be covered by company as both cleats on same side the nuts fell off, coincidence.. no !

User's recommendation: Make sure you have a way to contact lund , not a dealer when you buy the boat !

Eugene S Xkm

Electrical problem

There are two wires up front on my Lund impact boat, I understand these are for wiring up a front depth finder but they seem to be disconnected ( no power to them) shouldnt they be connected at the factory?

Preferred solution: Info about my issue.

map-marker Guelph, Ontario

Not pleased with fit and finish, at all!

Floor and dashboard screw , have to be tightened every time I use the boat. Carpets in glove box and side storage area are falling out. Dashboard on port side is cracked. Rod locker door's don't line up. Bolts are loose on ski pole support. Finding screws in boat and don't know where they are coming from.
Myrna Hxk
map-marker Regina, Saskatchewan

Need Red metal flake for 201* *** Pro V

They sent me the wrong colour For this boat serial number US LBBV1909 I516 The red they sent is too light of a red. Picked it up at Kevins Marine in Saskatchewan
Dason Iui
map-marker West Bloomfield Township, Michigan

My Lund has 7 rivets that are leaking the Lund dealer told that it would be covered and that they could fix it there than two days later that it is not cover and wanted to charge $258.00 for a estimate this is my third Lund boat and my last as Lund advertise lifetime warranty on the hull

User's recommendation: *** no

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article